Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Boycott Sew Fast Sew Easy

A boycott is afoot, and I've joined in. I heard about it when my Long Island City Stitch-n-Bitch group was deleted from Yahoo Groups, because a company called Sew Fast Sew Easy (SFSE) has trademarked the term "Stitch and Bitch." SFSE has had the gall to claim that it created this term in 1997!!! This is a term that has existed for decades. Using the button to the right, you may click through to a site with lots of details on this boycott, including a letter that you may print and send to SFSE. I mailed my letter off today!

2 comments:

Alan M said...

Too right don't let the bastards grind you down as we say here in brighty.

What's really crazy is that they're alienating thier own cusotmer base. They're nuts!

Anonymous said...

And if you go to their site, they're trying to set up knitting groups in cities all over the country. Um, we have those already and they're called Stitch n Bitches. I went there once for a class way before I became a knitter but I never would again. It's ridiculous.

Hi Alan!