Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Inspiration


The new Rowan magazine arrived yesterday, and the pattern that really caught my eye was Minnie, complete with knitted-in wooden beads. It is so gorgeous! I don't know that I'll get to it this year, perhaps not even in this lifetime, but I'd like to.

I seem to have misplaced my digital camera, which is why there have been no photos of my WIPs or FOs lately. But someone from my SnB is bringing her camera to my flat on Friday evening (I'm hosting a Knitting Olympics kick-off party), so there will be an orgy of picture-taking.

Speaking of the Knitting Olypmics, I knitted up my gauge swatches last night and am pleased to report that my gauge is spot on. It's killing me not to start the sweater until Friday night, but I want to honor the rules. Sigh. It's so hard sometimes to be good.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Ha! I'm itching to get going on the Olympic Knitting too! Still, not long to go now.

Good luck!