Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally, some knitting...

I know, it's been all about travel, nothing about knitting lately. Mostly because I've been traveling more than I've been knitting, but also because I'm just not as inspired by the things I've been knitting. Scarves and hats, hats and scarves... I love the people to whom I am gifting these, but the creation of the gifts is beginning to wear on me. I need a new project!

That being said, here are a few shots of a representative scarf. It's worked up in a lovely ladder yarn that, sadly, has been discontinued, and the open spaces are created using double yarnovers. I think I've made about six of these in the past few months. And the lampshade model is the best I could do in a hotel room while on the road for a recent business trip. :-)




No comments: