I'm participating in SP6 through blogspot and got my 2nd gift from my SP, mokie (not her real name) last week. I finally photographed it today, in all its splendor -- and splendor it is! Mokie's choices absolutely delighted me. I was jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas when I opened the box. Here's what she sent me:
- an American Red Cross Knit Kit for One Pair of Serviceman's Socks (complete with olive drab wool, DPNs, a tapestry needle and a vintage pattern)
- 6 balls of Knit One Crochet Two Cotonade, in a rich navy blue
- 1 skein KnitPicks Shadow merino wool, in Lost Lake
- 1 skein KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud, in Moss
- 3 skeins Reynolds Rapture, a 50% wool 50% silk yarn, in three lovely shades of green
- a spool of olive and forest green ribbon with gold metallic accent
- scrapbooking papers
- a stamp pad and alphabet and number stamps
- "Unusual Toys for You to Knit & Enjoy" by Jess Hutchinson
- "Simply Soft" by Debbie Bliss -- autographed by the great woman herself!!
- and a fun, funky tote bag to carry it all in
I am completely overwhelmed by mokie's generosity, and can't wait until the reveal so that I can sing her non-incognito praises.