Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Gift from my Secret Pal


Fun, fun, fun! That's what SP6 has been for me so far. I'm having a blast spoiling my SP, and am feeling quite spoiled already by Mokie. My first gift was a gift certificate from Knit Pixie (now known as kpixie, for legal reasons), which I have put to very good use: this gorgeous yarn from
Tilli Tomas, called Disco Lights, which is "a spun silk twinkling with petite sequins!" Here's the pic:


I'm thinking this will make fab trim on a sweater or scarf, perhaps along with the beautiful handpainted silk yarn that I bought from Hip Knit at Ally Pally in London last week.

On the needles right now: a striped cotton hat to go with the cotton cardigan for my nice Emily. The matching booties are finished, and a photo of the completed set will hopefully be ready by the weekend. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful choice! I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome back from London!

~Mokie

Carolyn said...

Wow, that is beautiful! That's going to look fabulous knitted up.